Bear, in mind I’m addressing my views and opinion as a freelance writer, blogger you should rely on this blog for information purposes only. I’m expressing a non professional viewpoint. Please do consult with your psychologist or health-care provider, before acting on any Product recommendation contained herein. Thank you!
How would you like to deal with the causes of inflammations instead of the symptoms?
Understanding some of the causes of inflammation in your body: learn how to improve your health and well-being: Let’s see what inflammation can cause.
It can be triggered in many ways let me explain. a unhealthy lifestyle conditions or bad habits This will weaken your immune system in the long run. It can affect the body at any time, it could be from an infection causing inflammation you may have a very unpleasant head cold this is a perfect example that can explain swelling and inflammation of your sinuses causing headaches ear infections difficult breathing and much more.
Inflammation causing swelling and pain is one of the first warning sign the body is responding to repair and start healing the problem area.
It could be from a skin irritation such a food allergies or air pollution. .
There is Stress and anxiety that is also very high up on the list related to inflammation Today we can see that our children not having proper dental hygiene causing Gingivitis, swelling of the gums is a disease that causes inflammation of the gums due to improper care or untenanted dental practices and this may not always be apparent at first.These are just a few the systems related to inflammation.
Boy my back is killing me with pain What should I do?? Many of us have had this experience with lower back pain!! At one time or another. We all experience this malaise! Some how. I can remember very well my parents growing-up saying sit-up straight or you will regret it later in life by having a bad sitting posture, lifting or bending over to pick up an object. Knee joint discomforts from some kind of arthritic disease or a sport accident causing inflammation, ankle injury from falling while walking or running. Just to mention a few awkward situations that will cause injuries that will need immediate attention because of inflammation.
The body has a build in defence system call the immune system that is triggered to help heal affected and inflamed areas.
We may panic at first, this is a common first reaction fearing the worst would be to immediately rush to see a health care provider. He or She may suggest a prescription anti- inflammatory medication depending on your health issue and the seriousness of the injury.
Your health care provider may want to do blood works to determine your C-Reactive protein levels that is produced mainly in the liver there is the good cholesterol and bad cholesterol levels to consider.
The results may show that there may be constricting improper blood flow to your vessels and arteries and vital organs, causing inflammation to flare up and may rupture, because of plaques build up on your artery wall in your circulatory system.
Your well-being can only be achieved, if you Empower yourself by taking Action doing everything possible even if it is just a few minutes a day. Only then will you feel the effects and benefits.
Here are a few simple suggestions
- If you are over weight get advice from a nutritionist follow their recommendations and eat healthy meals.
- especially don`t smoke!! Smoking is a definite No! No! And it’s a silent killer! causing Heart attack and stroke.
- A very bad habit is to procrastinate, when you have something to do, do it today, not later procrastination is consider a killer of time. We all do it from time to time that`s OK at times . Just don`t make a habit.
- Stress and anxious may be a cause. See a therapist or join a discussion group like stress management therapy groups it will differently be worth your time.
- You can also do a little meditation 15 minutes, during your moment of silent visualize your place of comfort or a goal you wish to complete.
- Is boredom an issue then you should start by reading a good book on this subject that can help you to understand if not then play one of your favourite video games or listen to your favourite music.
- Visit the internet there are many great site and learn about back pain and its cause it can be an issue of pour posture or you can visit and and make an appointment to see a chiropractor and be pain free with just a few sessions .
- You can also visit a Physiotherapist that can and will help.
- Join a gym, bring a friend along that`s a motivating thought.
- Some go shopping because, they are overwhelm with boredom, now that`s definitely motivating spending money from your wish list.
- Try adding 30 minutes of your day exercising take a walk with a friend or your dog.
- Maybe you like singing I would join a church choir that is also very spiritually healthy.
- Try to avoid all junk foods that have saturated fats. Go veggie that also has a lots of fibre cereal.
- If you are stressed and having anxiety issues then you most see a Psychologist or psychotherapist that have the skills and expertise to help you manage these issues.
- Be ready to change in someway your lifestyle behaviours don’t become a couch potato and do nothing, become proactive and start enjoying life.
- Remember. I always say to my friends you need to bend your knees when lifting any heave objects, let your legs do must of the work and not your back by doing this you are also using your upper body strength to move and lift any object .Be safe than sorry!
Now that we have covered a simple action plan and I congratulate you on your willingness to be proactive.
Here is a Bonus You won’t need to search for an all natural alternative solution for weeks. I did the researching I, tried the products for 3 months had amazing results within just a few weeks of using a product call ProVanax. Now it’s your time You can be saving a ton of time and money from my research enjoy!
Here are my suggestions . Should you need and are looking for an all natural clinically tested and proven solution, do as I did try, ProVanax
yourself The anxiety & stress product by Dr.Sam Robbins and much more available. The above link will take you to the HFL solution page.
As with all information, products and services, results are not guaranteed and may vary from one individual to another.
Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.