Frustration! What Say You? Is It Positive Or Negative!
Demons of frustration! or are they Really Demons?
Bear, in mind I’m addressing my views and opinion as a freelance writer, blogger you should rely on this blog for information purposes only. I’m expressing a non-professional viewpoint. Please do consult with your psychologist or health-care provider, before acting on any recommendation contained herein.
Say Goodbye, Yes you can! control Frustration!
A feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems.
Cause and effect of frustration call it what you want annoyance, anger, and aggression, irritation, disappointments, resentment, a complicated divorce it`s all about how you respond to mental and physical challenges of frustration caused by stress or unresolved issues.past present and future.
It’s a psychological surge of adrenaline rush-released in response to a stressful situation a condition of insurmountable emotion like road rage for example at rush hour! Hurting someone and putting yourself in a dangerous situation. Exasperation you’ve reached your limits enough is enough move forward, relax, be in control of your emotion before you get yourself in serious trouble with the law. It can be a very expensive consequence do you want to risk it! It’s now a criminal offense you can lose many social opportunities for success in life because you lost control of your emotions.
Yes, frustration can be very destructive to your physical and mental health. Who hasn’t experienced this malaise at one time or another some live it on a daily basis? Taxi drivers and truckers in the transport industry have to manage frustration constantly while driving the highways of life.
There is no escape from having some form of frustration this is a part of our psychological makeup living in a democratic and free society where we faced daily challenges that test us to perform at our best. There is, and there are persons that manage this malaise successfully and also live a very healthy and productive life.
How do they do it? First, they have a good understanding of the cause and identify it, they identified and managed their frustration by changing their attitude and concentrate on the end results. Yes, the end result can be very rewarding.
There`s not much said, about the positive effect of having a good strong, healthy dose of frustration or some stress that is well managed. Start with your self-esteem in relation to others are you committed, trustworthy, do you take the time to study the causes your frustration.
Question your stability do you have good communication skills. Knowing that fact will take you to the next level in understanding your frustration if not, there is help. Make an appointment to see a healthcare professional such as a psychologist or a psychotherapist (Read More). No you’re not mentally ill you just need understanding and guidance knowledge of understanding is key to all things. The unknown will always be a fearful place not knowing the cause to why the failure of some your endeavors and why not the success because, of your frustration or stresses in your life.
How individuals became Billionaires with a positive dose of frustrations:
Some made billions of $ dollars from their frustrating experience, by challenging and sharing their effects and they took it to the next level (Exp.) The creator of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg took his frustration out on having this experience a bad frustrating date by his account I, believe he had some type of rejection or was he too intimidating in his approach that evening that caused him to react negatively by degradation of her person. She may have found him and this is my interpretation or definition of what she may of thought of him as an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially: one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits computer nerds. He was not her type of guy that evening that’s all it was.
“No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’re from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.”Quote by Madonna.”
This is what he did out of frustration that night:
He later discusses his frustration about the evening then wanted to discredit her all over the university’s campus network. By asking who was “Not ” and who was “Not” apparently she was” Not!” I hope he rewarded her for triggering this reaction that made him one of the richest and influential men in the world by communicating and sharing his frustration that night with his university roommate and friends on campus.
In my opinion, this frustration can be considered a problem–response behavior that evening. Which he was not prepared to accept that night and turned it into a game that awakens his imagination and brainstorms a game that must have given him and his roommate inspiration for an all-out conversation with others on campus who was hot and who was not on campus. For sure they did not know how popular of interest it would create that made them go further by creating a program on sharing with others on campus that had the same outcome on their first date.
This game happens a lot not only in university around the country but also on date site worldwide. In my opinion, this is called degradation ( for lack of a better word) of individuals. A No!, No! in my books. No excuses! Sorry, Mark, that`s my opinion. I must admit, I thank U for sharing the adventure in your universe with the creation of Facebook that we are all addicted to today from the young teens to the over 60’s young and older.
Today, we can and we do benefit from the social network that he created by sharing our thoughts and achievement and pleasures with family and friends, about our passions. It’s called relationship intimacy private or public that’s a positive sign of the law’s of attraction through shared social media. (read more). About the co-founder Mark Zuckerberg and his success.
Today he’s a very generous and happy married man and Father. God bless you Mark and wife Dr.Priscilla Chan for your generosity for a continued fight against diseases and helping disadvantaged children with better education worldwide they too now have a better chance for a healthier life, a healthy mind is indeed an ugly thing to be wast.
Others, that took their frustration to the next level:
Google’s creators Larry Page and Sergey Brin, also had frustrating times in January of 1996 out of the need to finance their products. The hard time was not easy, but they persevere making Google what it is today.
I predict that Google, if not already considering is teaming up with well known upcoming pioneers of space in the next two decade that will be offering space-travail to and from the moon and beyond. P.S. Just a thought, remember we do have Google earth images. what’s next from Google?
I believe that a healthy dose of frustration can be a stepping stone in the laws of success. Throughout written history, you will discover that many great men and women have challenged their demons of frustration face to face and succeeded. The Wright Brother proved that frustration and persevered in 1903 with not 1 or 2 but Hundreds of unsuccessful flights. It’s said never give up on trying in making your dreams and passion a reality.They did, making the travail industry a Billion $ dollars industry.
Today we are exploring the thought of going to Mars and beyond.We did just that. I sure that President Kennedy would be so proud. What an accomplishment for us all today to be part of his dreams in exploring our universe.
There are many that you may know in your surroundings that will take the easy way out by saying it’s not my problem, These are people that have no vision in life and always taking the easy way out and say (out of sight out of the mind!), the flight or fight response. There should be no excuse for ignorance and egos trips in today’s society.We, all know that this way of thinking and behavior will get you nowhere in life missing you great opportunities for success.
There is this a ( proverb) A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step; a miss is as good as a mile. You’ve heard this before; action speaks louder than words. What say you? Is my question? Do you still feel and see that frustration as a negative emotional reaction? Let the outcome of your action be the judge. Success or failure at least you tried by taking your first step by being proactive, in my books I call this action a success towards your well being and others.
It’s said that “Procrastination is the thief of time and never will it be just right, never do tomorrow, what you can do today, the best way to get something done is to begin.”Quote by Author Unknown”.
Understanding the causes the past, present, and future!
Here are some everyday examples in understanding and managing your frustration successfully.Yes, you can!
Here’s the secret! Observe, observe, your reaction or over reaction in your situation, try to relax be clam and understand why, it causes you lose it, ask yourself are you in control, has your emotion over power your ability to react in a healthy manner and not over react so not to place yourself in trouble, it`s that easy observe your emotional reactions, find a solution if not by yourself get others involved, team work is power over any situation take the time to see a psychologist they deal with people having such emotional handy-caps problems could be your first sign of a burnout.
Here are my suggestion in understanding why the sudden frustration coming from past, present or future unexpected situation.
- Important, first identify the reason for your frustration.
- Be honest with yours analyze find and act on the cause don`t dismiss it, focus and take action. Yes, I know that honesty is a very subjective reality in a person’s faith and educational background and culture.
- Make your life a priority Not sure, find the answer and ask yourself, what`s in it for you, will you benefit.That`s the question you need to ask and make the adjustment, you will benefit greatly from the experience finding an answer to this question.
- Criticism can be very frustrating especially, when there is no merit to criticize your judgment call for change. Positive or Negative from the overview of criticism can only build stronger character.
- Is it fear of the unknown that frustrates you? Ask yourself, first, step back observe the situation are you afraid or scared or maybe you`re just frightened maybe you’re anticipating rejection or a disappointment failure you don’t know go for it try.
- Could it be just an uncomfortable situation like being called upon to give an unprepared office meeting in the next 5 mins or is it taking responsibility for the unexpected are you anticipating like I said, earlier criticism from your peers after the meeting?
- Only you can determine the degree of your frustration by understanding your emotions at that moment here’s what you can do to answer this question like I said, understanding the cause, if it’s your emotion take control there is no shame in having some emotions that’s what makes us human.( action to reaction ) some cry, some faint others get the jitters and need to replace them self.
- if you most, give yourself a few minutes take a walk outside in the fresh air, enjoy all of nature’s beauty around you. Doing this will help to clear your mind and ease your unexpected jitters of frustration.
- Yes, I do agree that someone’s Ignorance and ego can be the cause of your frustration?
- The worst thing is to challenge someone’s ignorance.
- You may have heard the saying “hope for the best but expect the worst.” When someone has an ego trip he or she is full of themselves. Their vanity will get the best of them, in the long run,
- This negative trite can be describing a person character as having a narcissistic personality disorder. Because of his or her very strong sense of entitlement.
- They often take advantage of other’s weakness sometimes by intimidation to achieve his or her goals maybe, in the end, this will teach these kinds of individuals a lesson on moral principle responsibilities as a negative towards others.
- The answer, don`t become a victim of their ambition or intimidation observe the intent and motivation behind their involvement with certain issues, sometimes it’s none of their business. Say, No that’s it is none of their business and have them move on a person should report such behavior to persons in authority about their conduct.
- Can it also be a sudden rise of some anger? It may be brought on by degradation or criticism, inappropriate behavior or inappropriate language from someone.If this is the situation then just walk away end of story. It’s pretty much an emotional human reaction experiencing the unexpected that things haven’t gone the way you expected.
- This emotion can also manifest itself from a disappointment that will give rise to you becoming very frustrated. (exp)a promotion that you worked so hard for didn’t go your way as expected you were betrayed by a trusted colleague that opposed your abilities for this position.
- Did the employer find fault in your communication skills during your interview, this can be very frustrating to learn about yourself. Here is my advice that will benefit you at this time. Ask yourself before applying for an interview do you have the qualifications and the experience and qualities that make you eligible to perform in this career choice at this time or do you need to take the time to upgrade your interpersonal skill to qualify, the answer is yes I, can qualify.
- This is what you need to ask yourself as well before any involvement on your part, are you always prepared for the unexpected answer is yes I can always be better prepared to meet any challenge in the future.
- Very important to know is your ability to write well and express yourself verbally this is something that should be considered as important. This can affect your credibility as a presenter or speaker are you excellent at gathering and evaluating the information to resolve a problem. Do you have the ability to negotiate with different departments or clientele if need be, if not then join a course that offers such lessons on negotiation Lawyers learn this in law school?
These are just some question and suggestion that will ease the frustration when it come’s in communicating your ambition in an employment environment ask yourself are you that person, do you really want or need to show emotional frustration when your body language tell’s the interviewer that you are maybe not ready for this new adventure in your life.
I’ve witnessed this happen many times in the past.I would consider this to be a person that is ill-prepared candidates for the job offered that showed they where nerves and not repaired to answer a simple question when asked why? should I hire you and what can you bring to the organization that will benefit the company in the future. Knowing a prepared answer will do you justice when asked. I suggest that you take time with friends and roleplay interviews until you are comfortable with answers.
When asked who are you and why are you here what’s your motivation. Don’t be afraid to say, I’m intellectually very smart and confident with my abilities to perform my duties when asked. I don’t prejudge others that are on my team that show goodwill for trying and have a great attitude to meet they’re an
assignment when asked. This is how I show respect for their abilities in a teamwork environment by not prejudging their intellect and performance even if a mistake is made.
What are employer’s looking to accomplish in an interview? They want people that have the right attitude and a strong senses self-confidence with leadership abilities that will meet their goals. Knowing this will take you beyond the next level. You passed the first phase of the interview congratulation you can now move forward with the success you showed in your leadership abilities and skills to meet any challenges that are also sometimes very unpredictable.
An unpleasant environment:
In the first few days, you may ask your self why you are feeling emotionally disturber is it the work environment that is frustrating you. It can be a very healthy or unhealthy place, ask yourself. Am I, where I should be, is this workplace environment the right choice is it everything that I expected it to be, is there a future here that I can build on.
- It can also be about meeting new challenges that can frustrate some of us at first. I say challenges are the building blocks that I believe in and make us stronger so that we can meet these challenges with confidence. Having the right mindset and mental attitude will take you far into the future in any situation. These are an essential ingredient to have in order to be successful.
- It will test our ability to perform the task at hand, either big or small it will determent your success. It`s all about having the right abilities to observe with patients in a positive manner and not prejudge the situation before taking action planning is key for success.
- Do you get very annoyed having people around that don`t agree with you? if you answer (Yes).That’s too bad! They will say to you that the majority rules this will put you in the opposition to be a challenge once more.
The argument will once more need to be debated in an open forum. You can win someone over by having a positive attitude during the debate.That’s the challenge involving opposing viewpoints, negotiate with confidence your point of view for a majority that will agree. Revise your concern with a different point of view that will make sense to all that oppose you in the first place. I call this having the ability in creative thinking.
There is help and support that is available for people that have this problem such as Rage. It`s Rage management therapy, talk to your healthcare provider for assistance. Don’t dismiss it takes action it will save lives.
Is it because you`re stressed? reevaluated your stress as a positive, not as a negative emotional feeling see it as a motivator.You can be and you are accountable also responsible for your reaction. It either makes you or breaks you .it`s all about knowing your level of tolerance to stress. Knowing this will gain you respect and achievement towards your goals. Evaluate your stress level . Take the stress test Now (here).
Is it a marriage gone bad? Unfortunately relationships in today’s society. When are couples often tested to be at their best day in and day out? Before marriage, couples are always at their best they compliment each other on their abilities and professional careers finding no fault. Until once married the emotional storm starts to creep in slowly, disagreements on how to manage their financial situation could be the cause. Who will be responsible and mature enough to handle this responsibility?
There are also habits that were not apparent before that now annoy you and find it very disturbing and troublesome. The answer communication is the best way to resolve and understand the issues that annoy you. Start communicating be proactive.
Back in the day women were the care keeper of handling the financial task.They were the ones left to care and educate the children. Today all this has changed. Why? Couples are competing on all kinds of issues. On why it’s not working. We find couples in their fifties and sixties asking for a divorce dissolving 45 years of marriage. Sorry to say. That’s the society we live in today we no longer want to work things out just a quick fix. It’s call progress! Move on they say.
A call for passionate intimacy
Is frustration coming from the bedroom, are you able or unable to perform when her or his desire calls?Performance can be a very serious issue in a couple’s relationship when it comes to having Sex. I said it, yes, sex! Sex, sex! That word not only means sexual behavior but also means ( He or She), male or female. To share each other`s passion, while you can still share intimacy and it is all about having passionate love and romance in in each other’s hearts.
This is an important issue in a couple living the intimacy the creativity must be at it’s best to enjoy and celebrate one’s and another passion called love for each other.. Need help here is a simple ( Product called: ProVanax) a Natural antidepressant that`s very effective used daily by thousands.
Now that I got the word sex straighten out. I now can concentrate on adding to my comment. The word sex was not as liberal as it is today it was at one time a taboo subject. Back in the day women had to cover up their desire or pregnancy that meet that they had sex.Shame on them would be the word of the day. Even today in some cultures, it is still a common practice to cover up.What a shame ! to hide such a beautiful event when it should be a call for celebration!
Can it be about your shyness in meeting people that frustrate you? Can be a bit intimidating like on your first date not knowing what to expect, or you’re first very important career job interview, we all have experienced this at one time or another. Some of us prefer to keep a low profile. I believe that it is a matter of an individual choice. I prefer keeping a low profile out of shyness in being a crowded place by choice.
I can attribute my uneasiness to my upbringing .where my parents and at school back then in the fifties, teachers also insisted that children are to seen and not heard. Today we are blessed to see that our children have a voice to express them self intelligently their needs openly without fear of being disciplined or reprimanded.
We have the means to encourage them to develop to the best of their ability their talents with the tools they need to accomplish their dreams. We no longer treat them as babies we call them little people now that we send them to pre-kindergarten.
Are you experiencing traveling frustration that can lead to stress? That is indeed a subject that can be and is above tolerance level at times when things go very wrong .Customer service can be an issue telling you to be patient. Your lost baggage is another concern for stress, boarding delays is another.Cancel flights, an irritating passenger that has no social manners. This list can become very long on how many cases that need to be resolved.
The discontentment of your travail experience can even become a nightmare on your arrival things can go wrong causing a high degree of frustration.Want to know how to cope with these issues?
Every important your mindset and attitude:
The first important thing to do is identify the situation, are you in a position to solve the issue on your own, the answer may be No or Yes, Don’t let your emotions get the better of you. Now you need to take control of your emotions. Try not to overreact this can only cause more frustration This is very important you must remember that there is a solution it can be resolved without losing your cool.This is all about keeping a positive mental attitude first and for most.
Having a positive mental attitude is key to negotiate a settlement and nine times out of ten. It’s to your advantage it can be settled with money or a discount on a returned trip. How ‘s that for an opportunity to prolong your vacation? I believe that many travel agency and airline companies have a strict policy that said, a satisfied and happy customer is a returning customer. No, if’s or buts make it happen!
Having this return policy attitude can only benefit their respectability and improve their social standing and reputation for years to come. People do share their experiences good or bad and had a successful outcome and it’s to their benefits to be calm and patents.
I covered some sensitive and not so sensitive areas of frustration. We can see that there is a situation where we also benefit by being especially patient with the right attitude and our ability to control our emotions. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching”Quote by unknown”.
Now after exploring, being exposed to some frustration is a good thing in building confidence, character, and motivation without the fear of being reprimanded. Here is the lesson of the day ” The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing, that you will make one ” Quote By Elbert Hubbard.
Uncontrolled and dangerous emotion: Traffic:
An experience not to forget and it could happen to you the unexpected frustrating traffic!
Ask yourself do you or think you may be suffering from some kind rage? my answer to this question is if you don’t know until it happens to you. I, remember having an episode and it just scared the hell out of me, my blood pressure went through the roof. Because of an incompetent driver that had no respect for others on the road decided to cut me off in a dangerous manner. I gave chase, at that moment. I realized that my emotion got the better of me, and that ended my pursuit of the madman. My reaction was not a safe thing to do. I pull over to the curb and called 911 where he was stopped and arrested for D.U.I.( driving under the influence ). Should you experience this aggression stop and call 911.
The most effective tool in this article is Organized Knowledge. that’s right Organize Knowledge and hard work to master these techniques in which to overcome the fears of whence and whether it will happen.
I understand that this technique may take a few frustrating stressful situation to take place before it becomes a natural reflex remember what I mention earlier politicians, lawyers first responders do practice the art of observation Intel in their skills (a) by asking a question then there is another technique in their learning careers on this subject by using their senses or gut feeling if they are feeling misled by your body language or answer.
I truly hope you were able to glean several positive and practical takeaways–suggestions that you can use to reach the next level of personal awareness and implement them in your journey with the unexpected or unpredictable.
(Even just a little bit of observation every single day getting the real facts in this process you will have taught yourself a great lesson on cause and effect. Be patient, observe, practice, implement the facts with a definite procedure for the unexpected. 🙂 this will have a cumulative even exponential, effect on the success of your abilities to improvise to take control over the unexpected. Success is within your grasp. (“If you are willing to put in the work.”)
Have a great and successful day.
The Truth is Out There. Find It!
Re-motivational psychic therapists, Freelance writer blogger.
Author: G. Fitzpatrick.