Take Advantage of Stresses. View them as Challenges:
Challenges are what makes us strong sometime it can be very frustrating!
We are not immune to Stresses causing some anxiety to build up, and they come in many forms, they are mild, moderate to critical, we live with this nervousness of challenges in tough situation and they are present on a daily base accepting and facing these challenges can only make you stronger. Its only natural to feel the unexpected to happen like a little anxiety from time to time. Its mother nature’s way telling us to prepare by taking action before the unexpected becomes a nightmare.
Such as the ability, flexibility to improvise is a very strong way in coming up with a solution at the last minute. Gathering our thoughts of self or a team to resolve emergencies like firefighters, our heroes facing life and death situation every day.
Here are a some examples of seeing stresses as a positive motivator.
Managing stress can be a team discussion in a work environment is a great way to achieve success by sharing learning experiences and delegating the responsibilities to the right team showing enthusiasm of accomplishment.
- Sharing responsibility to meet set goals. Having a collective Consciousness, this is a team activity, not an individual one.” If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” Quote by Henry Ford. Born: July 30, 1863, Died: April 7, 1947,
- Having the ability to negotiation: It takes pertinence and patience.(Being neutral and observant taking notes with an open mind.) Problems aren’t signs to stop; they’re our guideline. By “failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail “Quote by Benjamin Franklin. Born: January 17, 1706 Died: April 17, 1790,
- Knowing and going beyond your limits, applying practical experience with risk management techniques, analysis the pro`s and con`s of strategy and make that all important decision counts.
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, “the urge to reach your full potential…. These are the key elements that will unlock the door to personal excellence”. Quote from Confucius Born: 551 BC, Died: March 9, 479 BC.
- Leadership roles: Having the right mindset “having the experience and the credibility to lead effectively with key elements on how you treat your network”
- Learning new skills. “It`s, said, give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime” Quotes by Maimonides. Born: March 30, 1135, Died:, December 12, 1204
- AA meetings: (Alcoholics Anonymous) a great teacher of understanding and having empathy in healing and courage to start over. Founded in 1935 by Bob Smith, William Griffith Wilson.
- The power of having faith in one`s self and others. “Setting goals that are attainable within reason and gaining the respect and enthusiasm of the support of your peers”.
- Turning failures: into opportunities. (Bankruptcies) taking advantage of a failed situation.”Failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that count”. Quote by Winston Churchill. Born: November 30, 1874, Died: January 24, 1965
- Making mediation: a habit of healing of the mind and spirit. Taking time, 15 minutes to reflect and relax about your accomplishments. Listen to your favorite music for inspiration.
- Overcoming mental fatigue. Take a power nap this will regenerate your energies and Think not about your frustration, but about your unfulfilled potential after all we do live in a subjective reality conscious world.
- Group sharing is having empathy and understanding for each other’s feelings and abilities to cope under stressful situations be patience discuss other alternatives communication is key for success!
- Your first meeting with a Blind date (Wow!) can be awkward or very pleasant.
- Mental state.” showing strength and intensity with his/her surroundings (focus.) show and be confident of your abilities in tough situations (this is a great sign of leadership and can not be denied or question).
- Not dealing with your anxiety or stress will build and feed procrastination on issues.”If the time is of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality” Quote by Benjamin Franklin. Also another quoted “Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.
- Knowledge is the power of universal Learning, teaching, sharing, the psychological result of perception and discipline and reasoning makes us strong and knowledgeable in an subjective world to fight another day. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” Quote by Benjamin Franklin.
- Improvisation is dealing with others pessimism in everything negative.”When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotions “Quote by Dale Carnegie. Born: November 24, 1888, Died: November 1, 1955
- Accomplishing set goals: is being on target.”We all need people who will give us feedback. That`s how we improve.” Quote from Bill Gates. Born: October,28,1955
- An effective and most direct way to write is to develop taking notes, organize your research and use materials that back up your experiences and show that you are passionate about sharing.
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing”. Quote by Benjamin Franklin.
- Laughter (Ha! -Ha! Ha! 🙂 Is food for the mind and soul share it gracefully. How sad, the world would be without laughter and the ability to share our laughter without prejudices or intolerance to please others.
- Disposition to act in a certain way. (e.g.) Like someone`s disposition a narcissistic personality ‘s ego is showing a motive or general attitude about life`s stress these people can be very challenging and very difficult to work with.
- Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of accomplishment and success!
- The mighty power of The Pen worldwide, use it Wisely and Fairly! “By order of our founding fathers of the constitution of our rights and privileges as stated in the constitution of our great Countries, be Great and Fair!” With Honor and Glory!”
- God Bless all our freedoms and liberties without prejudices. P. S.
- Note: We should all understand and agree with all the above, that the secrets of managing stress in a positive way. Is all about, attitude…! And a creative “Mindset “by craving for success with a healthy dose of stress management skills, you will succeed (the secret- ) its all about being patience, time is a commodity and not a privilege so don’t waste it.